Our client develops tailor made software solutions for clients in Europe based on open-source components. Their Odoo and Python experts team is looking for a Software Engineer to cope with the growth of its activities.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Passionate about development and Open Source software;
- Focused on software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Curious about emerging technologies;
- Comfortable with customers, can explain complex technical matters in a didactic way;
- French speaking, with a good command of English.
and you would like to:
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Supervise a junior team ;
- Be part of a human sized company that cares about his employees;
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted solution.
- Excellent command of Python (language and related frameworks) under Linux;
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL language;
- Complying with the acknowledged rules of the art (from design to production);
- A relevant master degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc);
- About 3 years field experience in software development.
Nice to have:
- Contributions to the open-source communities;
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: PostgreSQL, nginx, git …
- Experience in development within an ERP (Odoo or other);
Contact us and get this new job in a friendly and dynamic working environment, on challenging and really interesting projects. Besides the benefits of working in a human-sized company, with great colleagues and involved managers, you’ll get an attractive salary package, regular training and the opportunity to continuously evolve with the company, either in a technical path or in a business path.
Possibility to work either in Waterloo, Liège or Luxembourg with partial remote work possibilities.