Our client, member of an international Group, is a pioneer in the field of power technology. A prime supplier of market leaders in the telecoms, industrial, traffic and medical segments in Europe, they offer project driven solutions in highly reliable energy for electronic loads and site management.
Project Oriented, our client had a long experience in power supply design and qualification enables them to offer custom design converters with unrivalled performances and reliability. They developed also a culture of innovation, resulting in multiple patents, scientific publications and innovation awards.
Located in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, they made up of forty experienced and quality-conscious employees.
To complete their project team, they are actively searching for an experienced Software Developer. Under the responsibility of the Team Leader, you will ensure, according to your skills and assets, the development of control and supervision software.
• Analyze specifications and understand the use of a system.
• Participate in public and internal events to brainstorm about next innovative solutions to implement.
• Contribute to writing the functional specifications of a product or new feature.
• Define a suitable software architecture to address the identified challenges.
• Design and develop the software, potentially managing shared resources within the team.
• Develop and carry out unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
• Write technical documentation and participate in the user’s manual.
• Ensure software maintenance.
● Knowledge of all aspects of the software lifecycle from goal definition, requirements analysis, design to production.
● Proven experience as : C# Developer (.NET, Mono) and embedded Software
● Comfortable with : Protocols such as CAN, Modbus, SNMP, IEC61850, embedded Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases is an asset, Python, version control system (Git), working in French and English.
● Considered as an asset, any competencies in : Electricity and understanding of energy systems, work in an industrial environment, front-end web development (React, ASP .Net, Angular, Blazor), embedded software development in C#.
● Able to integrate himself/herself in a SME environment: dynamic, versatile and innovative
● Good listening and empathy
● Curious and interested in the new technologies and products
● Conscientious, organized and autonomous
● Excellent time management and good sense of priorities
● Analytical AND synthetic
● Result and customer satisfaction oriented
● Pragmatic and concerned about the cost effectiveness of the proposed solutions
● Constructive critical mind and focused on « problem solving »
● Ability to communicate results objectively and accurately
● Pedagogical attitude – capacity to popularize
Integrate a growing society where humans’ values are fitting with recognition of technological skills
- A key function in a company on a human scale
- Opportunities of professional development in an environment that is challenging, engaging and responsive
- A varied and exciting function in a dynamic, friendly and international environment, focused on quality of work and collaboration.
- A 38-hour-a-week CDI contract
- An attractive salary package, commensurate with your skills, with extra-legal benefits.