Our client develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards. Their Odoo and Python experts team is looking for a Business Analyst to cope with the growth of their activities.
IF YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN MOST OF THESE
- Enthusiastic and good communicator, both with people in the business and with their teams of developers;
- You like direct contact with customers, you adapt your communication to their market;
- You can analyze a business problem, extract the needs and formalize them in a structured functional specification;
- You have good computer skills, allowing you to understand the technical teams;
- Curious about emerging technologies;
- French speaking, with a good command of English and Dutch.
AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted solution;
- Analyze the client needs and elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Apply the rules of the art in your job, master the methodologies and best practices;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Contributing to the Open Source Community (OCA).
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems and Odoo;
- You demonstrate knowledge of business process analysis and the use of UML as a modeling language;
- You are autonomous, methodical and conscientious;
- A relevant Master degree (Business, Economics and Management, IT, etc);
- Approx 5 years experience in analysis. Experience in Agile project management is a plus.
WHAT THEIR EMPLOYEES APPRECIATE
- A permanent contract from the start;
- Challenging projects;
- Great responsibilities and a flat hierarchy;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Promotion of initiative and innovative ideas;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- Integration into the team thanks to your Integration Buddy and your People Booster;
- Possibility of becoming an ambassador of a technology or know-how and of participating in transversal projects;
- Numerous training courses throughout your career;
- A welcoming, friendly and dynamic environment;
- Attractive salary package
- You will be based in their Waterloo, Liège or Luxembourg office, with part-time remote work possibilities.