Are you a Software Developer looking for a great job where you can put your skills into practice? Then don’t hesitate and join the Alpha Innovations Team, a human-sized company that develops technology solutions in a growing industry.
To complete their team, they are actively searching for an experienced Software Developer. Under the responsibility of the Team Leader, you will ensure, according to your skills and assets, the development of control and supervision software.
- Analyze specifications and understand the use of a system.
- Participate in public and internal events to brainstorm about next innovative solutions to implement.
- Contribute to writing the functional specifications of a product or new feature.
- Define a suitable software architecture to address the identified challenges.
- Design and develop the software, potentially managing shared resources within the team.
- Develop and carry out unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Write technical documentation and participate in the user’s manual
- Ensure software maintenance
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software lifecycle from goal definition, requirements analysis, design to production
- Proven experience as:
o Full Stack .NET C# Developer (Framework / Core / Mono)
- Comfortable with:
o Protocols such as RS485, CAN bus, CANOpen, Modbus, Sunspec, SNMP, IEC61850, I2C, SPI, …
o Embedded Linux (Yocto), Windows CE o SQL and NoSQL databases is an asset
o Agile method and the tools GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence
o Working in French and English
- Considered as an asset, any competencies in:
o electricity and understanding of energy systems
o embedded software development in C
- A varied and exciting function in a dynamic, friendly and international environment, focused on quality of work and collaboration
- A 38-hour-a-week CDI contract
- A competitive salary (depending on your experience and performance) with extra-legal benefits